Here is a list of the most common rejection reasons and how to fix them.
- The image you uploaded is not realistic;
- Try to be more creative;
- Try using less compression for the jpg;
- Activate antialiasing to remove the jagged edges or try a different angle;
- Increase the level of detail;
- Make sure image is not too crisp or too blurry;
- The image was enhanced too much on computer;
- Make sure no markings are present on the image (parking brakes, borders, windows, menus).
- The image is very similar to others already uploaded;
- Try a different subject or action;
- We encourage diversity so please do not copy images on the website. Be creative :)
- Dimensions or file size of the image are too big or too small.
- Largest side of the image has to be maximum 1024px and smallest side 800px;
- File size should not be greater than 700kb;
- Aspect ratio (width/height) is not correct. Image is out of proportions.
- Text information you provided with the image is incorrect, inaccurate.
- Please double check the info and submit again with correct information.
- Make sure airport, aircraft, country and airlines are correct;
- Make sure remarks are correct, are referring to the image and do not contain special characters or links.
- Lighting in image is bad;
- Shoot the side of the aircraft or scenery facing the sun.